Food for Me was established in 2003 in East Victoria Park. Georgina and her husband Andrew started the business in tiny, old, narrow premises, wedged between an ageing Italian restaurant and an ‘adult bookshop!’ It’s now based in larger, modern premises at 877 Albany Highway, East Victoria Park.
Food for Me helps people by sharing the simple pleasure of healthy and delicious food in a place that they feel comfortable and happy.
- Coffee – use only Essenza beans, roasted in Perth, 100% Arabica
- Breakfast – Baldivis free-range eggs and indulgences such as French Toast with poached berries, crispy bacon and real maple syrup
- Lunch – delish sandwiches using Barrett’s hand sliced bread. Hot gluten-free specials each day
- Catering – tempting and healthy is the mantra. Thai chicken cakes, caramelised onion and fetta tartlets or spiced lamb skewers are just the start!
- Gluten-free options – for breakfast, lunch and catering
- Functions – Food for Me can be booked for private evening functions
14 staff in total including four full-time chefs, a barista and several front-of-house staff
- Food for Me’s head chef was born in West Java. She has worked in Japan, Europe and Dubai
- Georgie’s parents and grandparents made their living through owning and operating country pubs in Victoria. Her brother Bill now owns the Railway Hotel in Murtoa, the same one that he and Georgie and their four siblings grew up in more than 20 years beforehand
- Food for Me is now on the site of JW’s Bakery, established in the 1960s. Many customers tell their stories of coming in there as young kids for a pie or coffee scroll
Click here to download a PDF or Word version
0429 470 285
Healthy high quality food that you'll love. Guaranteed!
Or it's FREE! And that's our story.