Imagine a world where you don’t have to endure a supermarket full of rabid shoppers, or think of what to cook each evening!
All systems are well and truly 'go' for 2014. And if you're already caught up in a frenzy of activity, we have some good news!
Yep, there is a happy ending - we're hear to help bring some calm and pure joy into your life.
To make absolutely 400% sure that you get the most of your time and stay fit, focused and healthy, Food for Me has new Take Home Meals to shine some light.
Yep, you’ll be able to drop in and grab a delicious and healthy meal to take home and enjoy. You'll have delicious, ready to roll meals every night of the week.
No longer do you have to endure dull, lifeless, tasteless and unhealthy take-away food!
Why choose Take Home Meals from Food for Me?
All your food is prepared on our premises to ensure that you receive premium quality and freshness. It ain’t trucked from interstate - and it ain’t prepared in some cavernous kitchen in the back-blocks of an industrial estate.
Just think of the pure joy emanating from:
You and your tastebuds are the celebrity guests at the table for your take-home meal!
- Moroccan Chicken Tagine with preserved lemon, chickpeas and pilaf rice
- Beef Rendang with mixed vegetables and steamed rice
- Chicken Caesar Salad with home made parmesan aioli, poached egg, bacon and cherry tomatoes
- Rice Noodle Salad with Asian vegetables and minced pork, dressed with zippy Asian herbs and roasted peanuts
How to order Take Home Meals from Food for Me
Just drop in and pick up your meal or ring ahead on 9472 0333 and order to make sure you don't miss out.
What's on the menu this week?
Come in and grab a serve of:
- Leon's Magnificent Mountain Curry with steamed rice and mixed vegetables - gluten free
- Paul's Puritanical Potato & Blue Cheese Soup (gives you Souper powers) - gluten free
- Chicken Enchilada with a rich tomato sauce
- Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
- Beef Lasagne